Website Terms &
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must not:
● Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
● Print pages or other content without George Shea Photography’s express written consent
● Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
● Show any material from the website in public;
● Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose; edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
● Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
● You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
● You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without George Shea Photography’s express written consent.
● You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
● You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without George Shea Photography’s express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
● You grant to George Shea Photography a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
● You also grant to George Shea Photography the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
● Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or George Shea Photography or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
● You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
● George Shea Photography reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on George Shea Photography’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
● Notwithstanding George Shea Photography’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, George Shea Photography does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
● This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
● The information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all.
● Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
● To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
● For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
● For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if George Shea Photography has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
● Death or personal injury caused by George Shea Photography’s negligence;
● Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of George Shea Photography; or
● Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for George Shea Photography to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.